Horses Can’t Tell Us Where They Hurt,
But The Infrared Camera Can!
Join Miriah Stuart, Veterinarian trained Thermographer, in Sebastopol, CA
- Free live presentation, Friday, May 18, 2012, 7-8:30
- Thermography appointments for your horse Saturday, May 19, starting at 9 am
To register, call Lisa @ 707-322-4955
Location is a private equine facility in Sebastopol, CA 95472 (Sonoma County)
What is Equine Thermography? How can it help my horse?
- Infrared cameras are a very precise, non-invasive, and INSTANT Discovery Tool
- Infrared will reveal pain, inflammation, and neurological issues that could lead to lameness
- Discover high leg, shoulder, back, ligament and tendon health instantly
- Discover how your horse is using its body
- Instantly see how well your saddle fits your horse.
- Precise images to assist the veterinarian in the Discovery process of your horse’s lameness
Miriah was recently awarded the “Most Innovative Business of the Year” by the Wilsonville, Oregon Chamber of Commerce.
Come see how amazing this new technology is at instantly finding the issues that your horse is feeling.
Topics on this page: equine thermography clinic california, sebastopol equine therapy, mystery lameness, veterinarian